Hamburg cruise terminal

vtgumby

Does anyone know which cruise terminal Hurtigruten uses in Hamburg? I’ve searched everywhere including sending an email to the company with no response yet so I thought I’d go to the informed folks hanging out on cruise critic, esp you Hallasm! 😉

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/2023 at 8:15 PM, GottaKnowWhen said:

Thanks for asking! My plan is to get a taxi from the hotel, and tell the driver to go find the ship…

Brilliant thought, we have an awesome travel couple who do just this, clearly smart minds! 😉 

On 2/2/2023 at 3:15 AM, GottaKnowWhen said:

Thanks for asking! My plan is to get a taxi from the hotel, and tell the driver to go find the ship…

... and you might end up with a detour. I prefer to know where I'm going when ordering a taxi.

Hallasm! My Hurtigruten expert! My control issues like for me to know for exactly that reason SO do you know where the Hurt cruise terminal is in Hamburg??
Relying on you my CC friend, you’ve been a wealth of information so far! 👏🏻

45 minutes ago, vtgumby said:

Hallasm! My Hurtigruten expert! My control issues like for me to know for exactly that reason SO do you know where the Hurt cruise terminal is in Hamburg??
Relying on you my CC friend, you’ve been a wealth of information so far! 👏🏻

Actually, despite my comment about my usual practice of just relying on the taxi driver, I do in fact think I know where we probably will be. Quote from Hurtigruten…

——-

Planned pier on March 3: Cruise Center Steinwerder, Buchheisterstraße 12, 20457 Hamburg

For additional information about the terminal, please visit https://www.hamburgcruise.net/en/

——-

I welcome any supportive or contradictory opinions on the matter…

Stan

10 hours ago, GottaKnowWhen said:

Actually, despite my comment about my usual practice of just relying on the taxi driver, I do in fact think I know where we probably will be. Quote from Hurtigruten…

——-

Planned pier on March 3: Cruise Center Steinwerder, Buchheisterstraße 12, 20457 Hamburg

For additional information about the terminal, please visit https://www.hamburgcruise.net/en/

——-

I welcome any supportive or contradictory opinions on the matter…

Stan

Thanks for the information Stan and Hallasm!