October 25, 2022 Carnival Magic arrives in Bermuda - John H help!

cellfree

2 minutes ago, mz-s said:

So why are you having a conniption now?

A “conniption” - what an interesting word!

The Travel Authorization that I, and others, have received still refers to necessity of testing. So I was questioning whether or not we simply assume it is wording that has not been updated yet. 

37 minutes ago, cellfree said:

A “conniption” - what an interesting word!

The Travel Authorization that I, and others, have received still refers to necessity of testing. So I was questioning whether or not we simply assume it is wording that has not been updated yet. 

Because as I said testing is still required for another 12 days.

13 hours ago, mz-s said:

Because as I said testing is still required for another 12 days.

The issue is that on the Bermuda website it claims testing is no longer require for our particular sailing. We have received an email from carnival stating that we do not need to test.

in order to sail to Bermuda we had to pay $40 for a travel authorization. This travel authorization asks us the day(s) we will arrive and be in Bermuda, the ship, etc. it is specific to each individual. Bermuda has now emailed a few of us with “accepted” travel authorization with our names, ship, arrival date, etc. that we have to electronically sign. On this form it still claims that for our particular sailing we need to test (so the form is contradicting what the Bermuda website, carnival, and the Bermuda call center tells us (that we do not have to test)). It is just confusing and the last thing a passenger wants to happen is be turned away. For the $40, at the very least… the travel authorization should be accurate (but it appears to be inaccurate). 

43 minutes ago, swissh40 said:

The issue is that on the Bermuda website it claims testing is no longer require for our particular sailing. We have received an email from carnival stating that we do not need to test.

in order to sail to Bermuda we had to pay $40 for a travel authorization. This travel authorization asks us the day(s) we will arrive and be in Bermuda, the ship, etc. it is specific to each individual. Bermuda has now emailed a few of us with “accepted” travel authorization with our names, ship, arrival date, etc. that we have to electronically sign. On this form it still claims that for our particular sailing we need to test (so the form is contradicting what the Bermuda website, carnival, and the Bermuda call center tells us (that we do not have to test)). It is just confusing and the last thing a passenger wants to happen is be turned away. For the $40, at the very least… the travel authorization should be accurate (but it appears to be inaccurate). 

I did email “Bermuda” last eve asking about the TA form I received, got response this morning saying “testing not required” but they did not address the form that does not have accurate working for our October 25 arrival.  But feel relieved. Such craziness.