Help with choosing surf & stream package please!

Hi

For upcoming 3 night cruise, the following options are avail;

I can choose 2 devices for 1 of us for $92.97, or we each choose 1 device,, at cost of $119.84?

I’m just getting a bit confused re what the difference is?

eg, if I choose 2 devices against my name, can I sign into my phone to use the package, and at the same time, my husband could sign into his phone (as device 2) under my name so we both have surf and stream on 2 devices,  at the same time?

or am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

No material difference. You’ll be fine with the 1 person/2 devices package. It doesn’t matter who actually owns or uses the devices, you’ll be given two separate logins to use.

Thank you!

One other question ..

Would the surf package be sufficient for what’sapp video calls, or would be need the surf and stream package for that?

32 minutes ago, gumshoe958 said:

No material difference. You’ll be fine with the 1 person/2 devices package. It doesn’t matter who actually owns or uses the devices, you’ll be given two separate logins to use.

I have only been able to create one log in for 2,3 or 4 device package. First person will long in and create password. Then wifi internet will work for how ever many devices you purchased for. Ie 2 device package 2 devices at once, 3 device will let 3 devices be logged in at once.

Edited by frank808
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Travelbugs2.2 said:

Would the surf package be sufficient for what’sapp video calls, or would be need the surf and stream package for that?

Surf may work, but the video may lag and be choppy- for a better experience, get Stream.