Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

On 10/11/2022 at 12:58 AM, BennyBrun said:

I had them delivered to my room the first day and saw them at the cafe promenade today and I saw them at Park Cafe as well.  It might not be available everyday but it’s around!

i just got off the ship on Sunday and I found the qty and variety of cookies and muffins to be boring and not like it used to be

23 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 1

Welcome Aboard Show with the comedians… Al Romas ( seen him before and he is really good) Troy Thirdgill he’s really funny!  The comedians are better than last week!

yes last week the were rather X rated in the Blaze club.

HELP if you get a chance to go by Guest services, would you be as kind to let them know that not only did I not get paper copy of my bill but nothing in my emails.  11636 was my room.

NEVER ever had this happen.  In fact Oasis needs to have Miami mgmt come on board and review with lower and middle mgrs how things are not going as well as other Oasis class ships.  Did they even update the "Meet the officers" sheet yet??  thanks  I watched the ship dock in PC today on PTZ

On 10/15/2022 at 1:25 PM, BennyBrun said:

Day 7

This all about me mentality is running rampant on the ship.  Most of it I can shrug it off but this lady with a plate full of food and with her kids came up to an officer while I was in the middle of conversation just complained that she can’t believe they closed off a section of the seating area and walked away huffing and puffing.  The section she is referring to is reserved for Autism at Sea and it’s clearly stated why it’s closed off.  Yes it’s annoying that you can’t find a seat when you are ready to sit down right by the section you want to BUT there are plenty of seats available and it would be refreshing to think about someone else just for a second instead of complaining about 15 tables being reserved for Autism at Sea so they can enjoy lunch.  

I saw that and they had a section in ice show as well.

I would have told the lady she was rude to interrupt me.  Wonder what the officer thought?

Hoping the new cast of the Aqua show is just as good as last weeks

On 10/17/2022 at 2:06 PM, BennyBrun said:

Spa Thermal Suite Area

this is a nice area but nothing like on Carnival MardiGras or NCL Bliss!  They are missing the heated thermal pool and the dry sauna with the salt feature.

oh yes NCL Bliss and Escape have wonderful Thermal SPA.   I could not agree more.  Neither RCI or older CCL or HAL have SPA area like Newer NCL.  I would like to see new MardiGras though.

19 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

not only did I not get paper copy of my bill but nothing in my emails. 

Same with us when we came off Anthem on 5th October. It wasn't until after we got home that I realised but I was still in time to screenshot our account from the app. I hope this isn't another things that's being "discontinued". It certainly shouldn't be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

Same with us when we came off Anthem on 5th October. It wasn't until after we got home that I realised but I was still in time to screenshot our account from the app. I hope this isn't another things that's being "discontinued". It certainly shouldn't be.

well I got my bill for 5 other RCI cruises this year,

Oasis is in my opinion a bit mismanaged in few departments like maintenance for one..  We had two wonky elevators that would stay lite no matter what floor they were on.

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yes last week the were rather X rated in the Blaze club.

HELP if you get a chance to go by Guest services, would you be as kind to let them know that not only did I not get paper copy of my bill but nothing in my emails.  11636 was my room.

NEVER ever had this happen.  In fact Oasis needs to have Miami mgmt come on board and review with lower and middle mgrs how things are not going as well as other Oasis class ships.  Did they even update the "Meet the officers" sheet yet??  thanks  I watched the ship dock in PC today on PTZ

After they close the sailing they have no access to past accounts.  You have to call Royal and select the post cruise option to get a statement. My statement came at night.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2022 at 5:27 PM, LATTELOVE said:

What in the world,

Where and what is this???

23 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I don’t know it’s outside Spotlight Karaoke… I believe it might be a music video?  There was no sound so I can’t tell… right behind Starbucks 

It's the music video for Elastic Heart by Sia

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

After they close the sailing they have no access to past accounts.  You have to call Royal and select the post cruise option to get a statement. My statement came at night.

yea well guest services in my opinion left a lot to be desired on Oasis.  All the other ships gave a paper copy and an email.   Wonder, Symphony, Allure, Quantum, and Adventure.  but NOPE not Oasis.

A lot of things were off with this ship but at least they gave us the parade back and the captain did his chat.

have a good rest of vacation. I board the Celebrity Equinox on Monday in Ft Lauderdale and I can not wait since I am tired of RCI now

I may or may not have zoomed in on the guy with the mirrored glasses to see if I could get any new clues! Lol. How thoroughly do you have to check pictures before posting!? The only thing I've ever seen is a Hawaiian shirt (I think)!!

Ohhhhhh look at all of those cookies! 

Can't wait to see cococay pics! 

• Like 2