Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

21 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I stopped by the Arcade and saw this kid with this girl trying to a plush … he went through $50.00 when I started x counting before the machine cut him off… it says purchase limit reached … WOW

E87D759C-A963-42D1-A7FB-725C2ECFDBBC.jpeg

BC7302D3-A114-4C79-A96B-F860C073D130.jpeg

31F6C058-BD43-4DCE-B4FD-9F40045A847C.jpeg

594EC488-9659-4D6F-9FCE-D780134D6130.jpeg

8B3C8C1A-93BC-43DA-89D6-4739301F089F.jpeg

Such a waste of money!! And I had kids that young once. Told them nope… 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, LouChamp said:

On a serious note too many hours have passed without a post from you. Hopefully all is ok. 

26 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I was thinking the same, hope all is well.

Isn’t today turnaround day? Hopefully he's just popped home to do some laundry or something. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, LouChamp said:

On a serious note too many hours have passed without a post from you. Hopefully all is ok. 

So sorry all… the last sea day the weather was rough and the internet was going in and out and rather being frustrated with the Wi-Fi I decided to put the phone down and wait until tomorrow (disembarkation day) to update.  The disembarkation day came it I have to say it was a mess!  More to follow!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

I was thinking the same, hope all is well.

All good … I blame the internet and rather have that upset me.. I went and did something else lol 😂 it was the last day so I figure I would catch up the following day but disembarkation/ embarkation was a mess 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

@BennyBrun some of us are concerned that you have not posted in a long time.  Maybe your phone broke and you can't get a new one doing back to back cruises? 

Thank you so much!  Needless to say that we DID not get Starlink … it’s been almost three weeks and we are still on Voom.  They have been working on this for a while now over 3 weeks.  Must be a tough job!

• Like 1

Day 7 on the Week 2 Cruise

Voom was not cooperating and the weather was rough so I decided to just take pictures and enjoy the day and not get annoyed because it’s not going to change anything…

The juice bar here is very different … not as pretty and well decorated as Symphony.  Most of the food are gone like Symphony.. just banana bread and granola now!! 

F12083A9-6D44-4D68-A669-201F77185612.jpeg

• Like 1

Just now, BennyBrun said:

Watching people ZipLine … it was quite fun… you hear the scream for like a second and then it’s over lol

E5B1F6EB-3B16-4C6F-AEC9-6947E4E8E337.jpeg

IMG_6603.MOV

Glad that all is OK with you!  I agree about the Zip Line.  It was nice that when I did it I could do it twice since the line was not long.  Takes longer to get geared up for the activity than the actual zip line itself!

Just now, Max and Ruby said:

Glad that all is OK with you!  I agree about the Zip Line.  It was nice that when I did it I could do it twice since the line was not long.  Takes longer to get geared up for the activity than the actual zip line itself!

Thanks… I try not let the Wi-Fi thing buff me lol… wish there was button in CC that you can push and say due to ship Wi-Fi temporary unavailable lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4