Live Review B3B Oasis of the Seas 10/9-10/30 Pictures/Food/Random Thoughts Smorgasbord!

On 10/24/2022 at 8:02 PM, BennyBrun said:

Again not the biggest fan of the Quantum or the Quantum Plus ships … that being said I will be on the Anthem in March … fun 😆 

I'll be taking just my 1 daughter over Easter break in April.  If I were sailing solo I would NOT be on a ship packed with families, but I have to instill the love of cruising into 1 of my kids. 🙂  At least I will be driving and not dealing with air travel!

• Like 2

Just now, Max and Ruby said:

I'll be taking just my 1 daughter over Easter break in April.  If I were sailing solo I would NOT be on a ship packed with families, but I have to instill the love of cruising into 1 of my kids. 🙂  At least I will be driving and not dealing with air travel!

Wow Easter Break … WOW… you are braver than me !  I am sure you will have a fantastic cruise !!  Being with family will make it even better!

• Haha 1

CoCoCay

We are here with Enchantment of the Seas… WOW. What a difference compared to Oasis… that ship needs to be painted because it looks almost yellow compared to Oasis.  They should definitely not dock next to even newer ships because it will make them look bad!

CE6A58E1-11F2-4D78-B96E-16C771586E54.jpeg

CEC58A42-2DFF-4D09-9435-370BEE1E7551.jpeg

DE1F6B60-CE85-4D4F-B76B-CBF1ECD59FED.jpeg

259C92C3-ABF3-4641-8CB9-9BA44463CD35.jpeg

C35E3ADE-D4DE-4801-A1C0-C8117B2D4959.jpeg

3725EE54-F20A-4471-984B-1B7BF5DB61A6.jpeg

DF175939-9AD8-4500-ABEA-1DF9C0F48866.jpeg

87C25A60-7C6C-4A9F-9504-E7047D2ED6BA.jpeg

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Unless you go at night or fist thing in the morning … you really can’t swim in the pools.  Too many people standing in the pool.

I swim on Perfect Day.  I was trying to doggie paddle and the pool wasn't crowded yet, and still I could see people giving me the stink eye. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Max and Ruby said:

I swim on Perfect Day.  I was trying to doggie paddle and the pool wasn't crowded yet, and still I could see people giving me the stink eye. LOL!

And you give them the Jersey stink eye right back lol… Oasis Lagoon is a huge pool … yes you can paddle and swim around … I wouldn’t do laps though lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Max and Ruby said:

Yes, as if pools are made for swimming in 😂

• Haha 5

I made some reels for Insta but I can’t load them on here because some people can’t see them … and I can’t load them on here because it’s got tags because I think it violates some sort of rules?  What’s the official policy on this does any one know?  I think you guys would love the Oasis Reels 😆 

2 minutes ago, Donsyb said:

Yes, as if pools are made for swimming in 😂

I will never forget the glee on my teens' faces when returning to Cape Liberty in 2019 and the waves were rough.  Turned the Anthem main pool into a wave pool.  Cleared out the stink eye people!

• Haha 5

52 minutes ago, HMR74 said:

Hey Benny,

I may have missed a post, but any update on the  Starlink system?

we are 25 days away. and good to go.

Not in operation… I had an issue with Wi-Fi on Sat last week … this week still Voom… maybe they will get it done while in transit to Miami