Has anyone used Azova for proctored Covid testing for 2 people at once?

Mj17ak

My husband and I need to do a proctored Covid test for our upcoming Transatlantic cruise 20 Oct and we have never done online testing; always used 15toknow physical location.  I found Azova to do the test proctoring.  I am probably stressed for no reason but I would feel better knowing the process with Azova as our tests are scheduled prior to leaving for the airport to fly from the US to England.  Some questions:

1.  Do both of us do the test at the same time, or one after the other?  I have an appt for me and an appt for my husband.  I saw on Azova website to let the proctor know there are 2 people.

2.  How do you connect with the proctor?  Do they call my cell phone on record?

3.  Do I have to login to my Azova account prior to the call?

4.  How do I make sure our test results are sent to our Azova accounts?

5.  Does an iPhone work well enough for observation? 

Thanks in advance for any help.  I just don't need the stress.  

Definitely they will do the two tests together even though u have two appointments. We sat at a table, side my side.
I am a bit rusty on the other questions as it has been a while. 
To connect you login to your account as I recall. 
You send the photos to them and they will send the confirmation back. I did find the photo upload a bit difficult but it worked. May just have been me. 
We used a Samsung but an iPhone should work well. Just think about how you will support it as you will need your hands. I think we used a couple of books. U may have something more sophisticated in mind. 
Good luck. It should be fine. We used them twice. 

Worked great for us on an iPad. We used their app to connect. You call them at the appointed time through the app. It walks you through the picture upload after the 15 minute wait. Got our test results quickly and they were available to print in the app. 

We have done it twice and worked great both times 🙂

Hubby and I made separate appts for the same time, but just one on line session.  Once we connected through DH tablet and second time through the app.  Both work well.  You will get your results very quickly through your Azova account...they do that automatically.  They are very good at sending texts/emails as reminders and to let you know when results are available.    We were nervous the first time we used them too but worked so well we used them a second time.