Specialty Dining Packages on Silhouette?

Tallpeople

We are booked on a 10-night Christmas cruise on the Silhouette. Does anyone know if it’s possible to purchase multi-night specialty dining packages in advance online? I thought this used to be an option, but I no longer see any mention of it anywhere on the website or within my cruise planner options. I’d love to know if this is available and what the current prices are.

Also, if we are in fact able to purchase maybe a 3 or 4 restaurant package, does anyone know if we can visit the same restaurants multiple times? For example, with a package of 3 could we visit Tuscan Grille twice? 

Thanks so much! 

6 hours ago, Tallpeople said:

We are booked on a 10-night Christmas cruise on the Silhouette. Does anyone know if it’s possible to purchase multi-night specialty dining packages in advance online? I thought this used to be an option, but I no longer see any mention of it anywhere on the website or within my cruise planner options. I’d love to know if this is available and what the current prices are.

Also, if we are in fact able to purchase maybe a 3 or 4 restaurant package, does anyone know if we can visit the same restaurants multiple times? For example, with a package of 3 could we visit Tuscan Grille twice? 

Thanks so much! 

On a ‘normal’ cruise you can pre book a dining package and you can visit a restaurant multiple times.

Holiday cruises are a rule to themselves. The speciality restaurants usually have a ‘festive menu’ for key nights and I seem to remember it is more expensive too on those evenings.

Keep checking on line, I would expect dining packages to come up but be aware some key dates may not be available within a dining package.  If dining packages do not come up ask on boarding at one of the restaurants and see what deals they can offer you. When last on Silhouette I seem to remember Murano and Lawn Grill were the busiest (less likely to offer discounts) but the other restaurants were offering discounts, especially if you were willing to dine early or late.

6 hours ago, Tallpeople said:

Chemmo, that is extremely helpful information. Thank you so much for taking the time to reply!

Sincere best wishes for a wonderful cruise…Silhouette is our favourite S class ship, enjoy!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David9261 said:

Does anyone know if Lawn Club Grill serves lunch?  Thanks 

I think it depends on the cruise and the weather.   I have seen it open for lunch on Sea Days with a special priced menu.     Even though the app may say the are open I've tried for lunch when the app showed open for lunch but wasn't open.  The person just said ...yea we know but you can come back for dinner.