Port Canaveral terminal 5

Last time I left out of terminal 5 the line to check in was so long and no shelter from the sun. I went to the loyalty desk on Mariner and told her that doesn't happen at terminal 1 and why was it happening at terminal 5. Its crazy!!!! If anyone has stood in that line you know what I mean.  Why does royal even make appointment times if they are  not enforced. So my question is has it changed since September? If not I will request a wheelchair when I get there just so I don't have to stand in a crazy very long line. And its not that I am lazy, it is because they haven't figured out how to manage the lines.

The line at Terminal 1 last month was crazy long, but it was under the overhang of the parking garage and not out in the sun.  It wasn't well marked, at all, though, and we spent quite a bit of time looking for The Key line even though I was in a wheelchair.  Turns out The Key and Suite lines are on the far side of the approach and you basically need to cut through four lines to get over to that side.  We didn't get any wheelchair assistance until after check-in, then we sat waiting for a member of the ship's crew to come push on board.  So, no, they still haven't figured out how to manage lines.  I think RCI needs to get with Disney and Chik-fil-a on how to manage lines.