What do I need to pre-book?

ChemistBabe

We are in the club class mini-suites, so I don't need to pre-book dining.  (Except for the specialty restaurants if we choose to do that.)

Obviously we need to book excursions.  (We don't do ship excursions anymore.)

Is there anything else we need to pre-book?  Shows?

When do we buy beverage packages for the kids?  (We have Princess Plus for the adults.)

We have only cruised Disney before, what else do we need to know?

Thanks!

Shows are all walk in. No reservations. Arrive early.

Are your children also in your Club Class cabin? Just asking. If not then they are not permitted into the Club Class section of the DR and you will have to make DMW reservations in the regular section of the DR. If they are in the Club Class mini suite with you then they can dine in the Club Class section of the DR. 

You can pre-book the classic soda package or purchase during the first day on board. Believe it is $11.79/pp/day which includes the 18% gratuity. If you pre-purchase you will be charged when booked. If on board the charged to your onboard account and will net against any OBC.

Since your children do not have the plus package they will be charged the daily gratuity. For a mini suite it is $15.50/pp/day.

15 minutes ago, skynight said:

Since your children do not have the plus package they will be charged the daily gratuity. For a mini suite it is $15.50/pp/day.

i may be wrong, but I thought gratuities were only for the first 2 passengers in a cabin

On 10/15/2022 at 8:34 AM, Mara4166 said:

i may be wrong, but I thought gratuities were only for the first 2 passengers in a cabin

Everything is a suggestion and can be adjusted at guest services. I would reduce the kids portion if they are sharing your cabin. There is only one cabin/bathroom so it's not 4 times but the beds are 4 times so a little extra wouldn't hurt. The inflated gratuity is a money grab but  it's adjustable.