Are you currently on Ovation heading for Oz ???

aycee

If you are currently on Ovation heading for Australia and are also Diamond or above can you tell me if Diamond drink vouchers cover cocktails in all bars. I have recently read that all drinks have increased in price. Many thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, aycee said:

If you are currently on Ovation heading for Australia and are also Diamond or above can you tell me if Diamond drink vouchers cover cocktails in all bars. I have recently read that all drinks have increased in price. Many thanks in advance.

Drinks have increased and so have the amounts covered.  Many posts sbout this including the D letters showing drinks up to $14 covered 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Drinks have increased and so have the amounts covered.  Many posts sbout this including the D letters showing drinks up to $14 covered 

Thanks but on my app cocktails are now $15 - incidentally by cocktails I mean the Aust. definition of cocktails - mixed drinks such as Dark n Stormy, Mojito, Mai Tai, etc. I am aware that in the US most drinks are referred to as cocktails.

3 hours ago, aycee said:

Thanks but on my app cocktails are now $15 - incidentally by cocktails I mean the Aust. definition of cocktails - mixed drinks such as Dark n Stormy, Mojito, Mai Tai, etc. I am aware that in the US most drinks are referred to as cocktails.

Drinks allowances in UK and Australia are always $1 higher than the prices quoted here because of the included tip. You’ll be fine. 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 2

We are currently on Ovation. 

Not diamond but have the drink package. The cocktails are 15$ a piece through out the ship. Our first night we asked a bartender what amount is included in the drink package and he said up to $14 and that the cocktails we ordered would be included (they were 15 on the menu). It had just come from Vancouver to Hawaii so the price may have changed from 14-15 now that its heading to Aus. Regardless, All of our drinks have been covered on the package at 15 a piece. 

Im assuming if the drink package covers the cost the diamond vouchers would also be included. 

Side note we paid $62 Cdn for the package which is about 45$ usd. We obviously got a steal of a deal. At 15$ a drink USD it hasnt taken much at all to come out ahead.