Rum tour

c-leg5

12 hours ago, c-leg5 said:

Any reviews for rum bar hop tasting tour with Annie’s tours? Which bars does this tour visit?

Annie’s booking website gives reviews and a basic rum tour itinerary, with actual bars indicated.

When on tour, very discreetly ask the tour leader if a full proof Hammond tasting could be arranged, as this is the only rum being 100% distilled on the island.  

If lucky to try.

Take a large “shot”, one hit, with a glass of cold beer to hand, as an immediate chaser.  
Think one’s first word could be a loud “Wow!”, flowed by a concoction of various phrases with multiple expletives included.

Edited by PORT ROYAL
Typo

5 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Annie’s booking website gives reviews and a basic rum tour itinerary, with actual bars indicated.

When on tour, very discreetly ask the tour leader if a full proof Hammond tasting could be arranged, as this is the only rum being 100% distilled on the island.  

If lucky to try.

Take a large “shot”, one hit, with a glass of cold beer to hand, as an immediate chaser.  
Think one’s first word could be a loud “Wow!”, flowed by a concoction of various phrases with multiple expletives included.

Yes, I have read the description hence the reason why I asked if any cruisers had actually taken the tour.

Her website description mentions 5 stops but only three bars and is for 4-5 hours.

I have seen other descriptions of her tour which states 2 and a half hours for cruisers yet mentions another bar. (I think one tasting is her own cocktail at a private stop.) However I am interested to know which bars she actually  stops at, what they are like, and if it is very rushed since it is only half as long as her regular tour. I could write and ask her but would prefer first-hand review if possible.