Weta Workshops Unleashed - Auckland

While we have been to the Weta Workshops in Wellington we have been looking forward to checking out the new one in Auckland. Was a little disappointed to see it hadn't made the shore ex list yet but we booked it direct.

Has anyone been? Was hoping to do the workshops as well but they aren't on the day we are there 😞

Nice, I received feedback from the Weta Workshops. Apparently I am the first person from a cruise they have heard from so far?

They are excited to have international guest to start arriving and plan to join the shore ex program like their Wellington branch have done in previous years, but I guess that won't be until next season 😔

Upside is they are going to see if they can run a workshop the day we are visiting  😃 soo looking forward to that if they can do it, looks like so much fun playing with the blood and guts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Womble99 said:

Nice, I received feedback from the Weta Workshops. Apparently I am the first person from a cruise they have heard from so far?

They are excited to have international guest to start arriving and plan to join the shore ex program like their Wellington branch have done in previous years, but I guess that won't be until next season 😔

Upside is they are going to see if they can run a workshop the day we are visiting  😃 soo looking forward to that if they can do it, looks like so much fun playing with the blood and guts

Enjoy your visit.  Like you, my younger daughter would love playing with the blood and guts.