Any Time Dining Explorer of the Sea

Hey there, First time back on RCCL in a while. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tables for two at anytime dining. Also Are the wait times horrendous around 6:30? We've done Canival the pas few cruises with kids and loved being able to book a table through the app. Any chance Rccl does the same?

We just got off the Voyager about a month ago, and we also had MTD reserved for 6:30

First, it is very easy to get a table for two. In fact, most of the tables now are for 2. We asked to share several times and the answer usually is, NO, most people would rather play safe and eat at tables for 2, so there is no worry on your part.

Second, we found 6:30 to be the start time for MTD and was usually crowded at that particular time. We opted to arrive closer to 6:45 and most days, if there was any wait, just because we wanted to sit in a certain section with a waiter, we were very comfortable with, we never waited more than 10 minutes and that was not that often.

Cheers

Len

Edited by Giantfan13

21 hours ago, ballarinamom said:

Hey there, First time back on RCCL in a while. Can anyone tell me how hard it is to get tables for two at anytime dining. Also Are the wait times horrendous around 6:30?

Most of the tables are two tops now. Make reservations via app or website ahead of time (main dining/MTD). If your preferred times are not available, make a reservation anyway and just show up when you want. I don't think the MTD actually officially opens til 6:45, so you may see 7:00 or 7:15 as the earliest available. You can still show up at 6:30 or so and they will most likely be able to seat you. I believe this because they actually have an early seating in the MTD room. Of course, this may vary if the sailing is not full. The first night tends to be a madhouse, after that it all settles down.