Can we order Internet just for one day ?

mcrcruiser

I just want to clear my unwanted spam e-mails,  so   when I get home  I am not sitting  fr a long time  clearing   the unwanted e mails . B.$ leaving on a cruise or trip I send  out a e-mail to all on my list to not e-mail me from date to date  ;as we are on vacation  . The rest of e0mails are non wanted & easily cleared  , just ,I hate coming home to them  .

So I want to just clear  e-mails  once   per week  ,Thus ,can we buy one days worth  ?

TIA

If you plan on getting off the ship at any port, you can look around for the crew, sitting in a group somewhere, talking on their phones. They will be tanking advantage of the free Wifi. If it's convneient for you to stop by a resort, or any hotel really, most will let you use their Wifi as well. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BobbiSox said:

If you plan on getting off the ship at any port, you can look around for the crew, sitting in a group somewhere, talking on their phones. They will be tanking advantage of the free Wifi. If it's convneient for you to stop by a resort, or any hotel really, most will let you use their Wifi as well. 

Coffee shops at any port will have free wifi too.

Be careful where you use the "free" wifi. On one of our cruises through Asia lots of folks onboard made use of free wifi in Shanghai at one of the coffee shops. Thereafter their computers started to work using the Chinese language and their cellphones also seemed to have been hacked if they had accessed the internet using the phones. Would never use free wifi if you have your banking info etc. on the device.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2