Shore excursions Hamilton, Bermuda

paulista1950

I have been to Bermuda multiple times.  What is your health and energy like?  What are your interests--shopping, history, beach? Bermuda is a bit on the expensive side.

I do like walking around Hamilton and shopping (take a ferry from port--cheap), but there are many other great activities as well. We have been on the catamaran snorkel tours ($75.00 pp),  wreck snorkeling in the Bermuda triangle ($85.00 pp plus--super cool!), taken the famous homes and hideaways cruise, the bus island tour that goes to the fort ($85.00), the tour to St. George, etc. 

Husband has been scuba diving a few times, and will arrange it on his own if not offered on the cruise ($150.00 plus pp).  We really, really LOVE the soft pink sand beaches, and we have arranged on our own Resort for a Day--lunch, beach and pool at a nice hotel (approx $100.00 pp plus transportation).  There are several beach tours offered by the cruise lines, usually the  famous Horseshoe Beach.The glass bottom boat ride is very low key and relaxing.  I have also done a speedboat tour, which is extremely windy.  

Golfing, kayaking, and Segway tours are also available for those that have the energy, time and money.