Is it worth it to go to Wonderland again?

Jenna

Been once, once is enough, for me, for a full meal.  My once was not a bad experience.  Just not for me.  I'm not big into Fufu food and venues.  Now, I may go back just for dessert, that melting chocolate orb was great.  

We've been to Wonderland 4 times, 4 different ships.

The first was the most memorable...it cost me $1,702.17 :classic_biggrin:*

* After a couple of appetizers, I thought I was having a heart attack. We excused ourselves and went straight down to the medical unit. (Wanted to avoid "Alpha, Alpha, Alpha".

Long story short, I was allergic to something I ate.

(And yes, the waiter at Wonderland asked if I was allergic to anything...and I said "shrimp".)

And the only reason we went back was to finish the entire production. And, the last one, we had my foodie BIL who wanted to try it. 4 and done.

• Like 1

Oasis class and quantum class are so different in size and location.  We have been to 2 of the oasis class, Harmony  and one on Anthem.  We will never go back to quantum class. Small and wall is a material to walk way that you can see and hear through.  Oasis class is whimsical and fun.

I just did it for the first time on Wonder and really enjoyed the experience, but it's not the kind of food you want to eat over and over again like Chops. I don't plan on going back until they refresh the menu. I tried 7 apps, the chicken main, and all 3 desserts so I'm good for now. 

9 hours ago, 737MAX8 said:

I just did it for the first time on Wonder and really enjoyed the experience, but it's not the kind of food you want to eat over and over again like Chops. I don't plan on going back until they refresh the menu. I tried 7 apps, the chicken main, and all 3 desserts so I'm good for now. 

Love the signature….retired from same (MIA).

Edited by bucfan2