Business Class on Air Canada

mikebsxm

I'm trying to book a RT flight from PHL to Venice, next June.  HAL's Flight Ease is showing a booking from PHL to VCE, with a connection in YUL, Montreal.  The flight from YUL to VCE (Venice) is an Airbus A330-300.

Has anyone flown a long haul flight in Air Canada's A330-300 ?   What was the seating like, service, food ?

Just flew them both SFO-YYZ, and from YYZ on to CPH. 

Food both domestic and international was better than most US airlines. Service was very good. Lie flat seats are comfortable...as good as most US airlines. Only problem was from YYZ to CPH my inflight entertainment system was dead, for which I received compensation. DW's was fine. Otherwise their Business class product is pretty good.

On 10/22/2022 at 11:28 AM, mikebsxm said:

I'm trying to book a RT flight from PHL to Venice, next June.  HAL's Flight Ease is showing a booking from PHL to VCE, with a connection in YUL, Montreal.  The flight from YUL to VCE (Venice) is an Airbus A330-300.

Has anyone flown a long haul flight in Air Canada's A330-300 ?   What was the seating like, service, food ?

Typical lie-flat international business class. The A330, 787 and 777 all have equivalent international business class seats.  Air Canada also regularly uses the A330 on domestic service, however the food offering is not as good. as on the overseas flights.

Here is a blogger that recently did a video on the 777 from Montreal to Athens.  The seats and service are virtually identical with the 330.   He did pre-order the vegan meal, the normal meal offering is much better and served on proper China.

Edited by em-sk