Worse Crown Loft suite on HOS

Received a RU offer for a Crown loft suite for a very low minimum bid.  I know that some look over the ocean and some look over the sports court. I’m thinking it could be not in the best location. What has been your experience overlooking the sports court?  Or have you experienced a bad location? 
TIA

I like them both ..... if you are on the side with the Mini Golf is better then the basketball court. If you bid the min you have a 99% chance of not getting it and 95 % not getting it with strong bid. Not many available if any so do not get your hope up. Sports court is the most noisiest side.  

• Thanks 1

I agree withTulsacoker that you ought not get your hopes up: at this point many are bidding, few CL are available, so few are winning.  If you do win, you must be willing to take whatever CL you are assigned.  Theoretically, if another CL you like better happens to still be available if and when you win, you might be able to swap, but, as the other CL’s are apt to be already be filled, you should not factor that into your bidding.  If you would not be happy in the “worst” CL, you probably should not bid.  I, for one, could be happy in any CL; others might only want a side facing CL.  

• Like 1