Labadee - Barefoot Beach Cabana for non-suite guests?

I booked a cabana at Barefoot Beach in Labadee.  However, we are not suite guests this time and are not Pinnacle.  We are Diamond Plus and will have The Key this sailing, though.  Nothing on the booking page for the cabana indicated that Barefoot Beach was for Suites/Pinnacle-only, and I only recently learned Barefoot Beach was suites-only.  I don't want to get turned away when we show up for our hilltop cabana.  Has anyone had actual experience in this scenario?  I'd call Royal Caribbean, but even the C&A members working the D+ desk are barely able to answer questions anymore, it seems.  Thanks in advance.

Access to Barefoot beach is indeed for those with gold seapass cards, except those who have rented a cabana. The beach concierge will have a list of the people who have the cabanas and they will get a wrist band showing that they are allowed access.

WE are D+  and have done this many times, even before when cabanas were not available for booking by everyone.

Edited by mo&fran
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, lawyerboy5555 said:

Great news - I just wanted to be sure we weren't going to be turned away from our cabana.  Thanks again!

Does it mention if you have access to the Suite Class buffet or not?  If you pay that much money for a Cabana, I'd hope so.

6 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

If we are already booked in a suite, do we need to book one of the cabanas in advance? I'm looking at them now for our April cruise. We are in a GS and my parents are in a JS, can they join us in the suite beach area? 

Cabanas are not included in a Suite fare.  And yes, I'd book in advance.  I don't know how fast they go there.  I don't know about having your parents join you.  No matter the answers here, I'm sure that if you ask at the entrance to Barefoot Beach, it may be a different answer, especially with a $20.00 - $50.00 in your hand.

Edited by Ret MP
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mandyleighflies said:

If we are already booked in a suite, do we need to book one of the cabanas in advance? I'm looking at them now for our April cruise. We are in a GS and my parents are in a JS, can they join us in the suite beach area? 

No, you can just use lounge chairs instead of a cabana.  JS does not have access to the suite beach.  If you book a cabana, you get a specific number of people who can use the cabana and you could include your parents in that number.

• Like 1