Atlantis Passes with Comfort Suites Reservation

Pyxie

I remember this being discussed a lot a few years ago but I haven't seen any personal reports on it lately (granted, I haven't really looked). According to their website, the Comfort Suites next to Atlantis still offers day passes with a booked room and it is a lot cheaper than buying passes for a family (depending on party size). Has anyone done this recently or have any personal experience with it? Our cruise next year just got switched to Nassau, which I am not thrilled about, but I think my kids would enjoy Atlantis.

You just need to do the math, once it was cheaper than the ship’s excursion, once the ship’s excursion was cheaper. You need to do the full booking, a lot of taxes and fees are added to the total. Make sure there isn’t a 2 night minimum.

On 10/26/2022 at 6:52 AM, mjkacmom said:

You just need to do the math, once it was cheaper than the ship’s excursion, once the ship’s excursion was cheaper. You need to do the full booking, a lot of taxes and fees are added to the total. Make sure there isn’t a 2 night minimum.

The cheapest Atlantis excursion that I can see offered through the cruise line is about $200 per person (however we are still pretty far out and not all excursions have loaded yet). Even with fees, Comfort Suites will not come anywhere close to the $800 this would cost for my family. My understanding is that there is no 2 night minimum but you do have to book in advance, which I am fine with.