Classic drink package only at meals?

marc_b2001

Hi all, are drinks only available at meals when you have the Classic drink package or can i get an alcoholic beverage anytime during the day? Thanks….! Will be on Crystal in Oct 23.

Edited by marc_b2001

13 hours ago, marc_b2001 said:

Hi all, are drinks only available at meals when you have the Classic drink package or can i get an alcoholic beverage anytime during the day? Thanks….! Will be on Crystal in Oct 23.

did you already book under the old rate, or the new rate?   Under the new rate, it appears the classic drinks are "optional" based on what you purchase, adn if you upgrade the drinks.  It is no longer inclusive it appears.  

My booking still shows that the drink package is included.  

I think you are correct.  For 2023 cruises the drink packages have changed and it is no longer a "Classic Unlimited Drink Package" as the basic package.  Included will only include at meal time.  I am cruising Nov. 2022 and it is still the Classic Unlimited Drink Package.

The real question for you is do you get the Classic Unlimited Drink Package if you booked prior to them making the change or do all of the 2023 cruises revert to the new drink policy.  only way to know is to see what shows on your account.

Stan

9 hours ago, Joseph2017China said:

did you already book under the old rate, or the new rate?   Under the new rate, it appears the classic drinks are "optional" based on what you purchase, adn if you upgrade the drinks.  It is no longer inclusive it appears.  

My booking still shows that the drink package is included.  

I booked under the old rate before they made the change, my booking also says Unlimited Classic drink package included. I assume they will honor this….

3 hours ago, travelingman said:

I think you are correct.  For 2023 cruises the drink packages have changed and it is no longer a "Classic Unlimited Drink Package" as the basic package.  Included will only include at meal time.  I am cruising Nov. 2022 and it is still the Classic Unlimited Drink Package.

The real question for you is do you get the Classic Unlimited Drink Package if you booked prior to them making the change or do all of the 2023 cruises revert to the new drink policy.  only way to know is to see what shows on your account.

Stan

I booked under the old rate before they made the change, my booking also says Unlimited Classic drink package included. I assume they will honor this….

We also noticed the change in drinks package.  We were trying to book for March 2023 but missed out on the cabin we wanted so then had to rethink the date.  When we were ready to book for November 2023 we noticed they had changed the offer so that you chose between drinks with meals and premium unlimited.  To be honest the upgrade to premium is great value especially with the excursion credit and wifi.  So we went for that.

On 10/27/2022 at 2:48 PM, travelingman said:

Stan

I just booked and I am showing unlimited drinks for Nov 2022 as well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 10:49 AM, travelingman said:

When did you book for?  Is it in the Crystal?

Stan

I was on the Olympia but there was at least one bar open most of the time.  The dining venues were limited times and only the MDR.