Will I make a 2pm flight departure if I disembark in San Diego the morning of?

boomie

On 11/14/2022 at 6:39 PM, vjblk said:

Well the post above talked about a 11 am flight and rolling off their own luggage.  They were told they could make it. I wasn't sure if that meant that in order to make it that you had to take your own luggage off. Thanks anyway for your answer.

Hi VJ:

You are correct. The airport in SAN is very close to port. You can, but should not have to, roll off you luggage. Just choose the earliest porter-handled luggage-claim group on your disembark form.

I am not that familiar with SAN cruise port to advise if you need to line up your own transport (as I would from say, San Pedro) -- you might make your own thread to ask that. Although SAN is now my home port conveniently located only 14 driving hours from SE Utah.

On 11/17/2022 at 10:45 PM, crystalspin said:

I am not that familiar with SAN cruise port to advise if you need to line up your own transport (as I would from say, San Pedro)

San Pedro is a quiet corner of Los Angeles. In San Diego the ship docks in Downtown San Diego with all kinds of options. No need to pre-arrange at all.

• Like 1