The Perfect Cruise...For Me

Oakman58

I don’t care about ports of call, I just love the Alaskan scenery.  I wish there was a cruise that departed out of Seattle and visited Glacier Bay National Park, Hubbard Glacier, the Endicott Arm, Twin Sawyer Glaciers and College Fjord.  I would book a cruise like that in a heartbeat.

• Like 2

Princess has 14 night itineraries that go to Glacier Bay, Hubbard and College Fjord. A better option would be UnCruise. We did one that departed Seattle. We went to few cruise ports and usually overnighted in secluded coves including an overnight in Glacier Bay. One morning after an overnight in Scenery Cove, we skiffed over to Baird Glacier for several hours of hiking on the glacier.  We also got up close to the Sawyer Glaciers on this trip. It was all about scenery and wildlife.  It was remote and wonderful. Might be about as close as you’ll get to what you’ve noted.

On 10/27/2022 at 6:40 PM, Glaciers said:

Princess has 14 night itineraries that go to Glacier Bay, Hubbard and College Fjord.

If you do that tour - you can do Tracy Arm through AdventureBound the first week in Juneau.

Uncruise and Dream would be amazing.

Edited by Coral