QG v PG v Britannia on the 4 ships?

buchanan101

Seems to me that the ratio between what you get is a bit different for the various ships - or at least QM2 v the other 3.

I'm talking about the cabins, and the "standard" QGs, not the specials

On QM2 it's simple for cabin space and it's all on width. QG = 2 x brit and PG = 1.5 x brit. Which are nice upgrades in that it gives proportionally bigger balcony width

On the others from what i can see PG and Brit are the same width, just that PG is a bit under 1.5 x deeper. Doesn't seem as good to me. QA seems to have QGs at >2x Brit. 

Conclusion: PGs on anything other than QM2 are a bit less special; QGs on QA are a bit more special relative to QM2...

(just done QG on QM2 - which was great...looking at Norwegian Fjords - wondering which ship and which class!)

2 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

I completely agree that the Vista PGs are very disappointing, but the other Grills facilities on those ships are great.

Damn, so if it's QM2 I'd be happy with PG, but the other 3 I may have to think QG.

(It'd actually depend on relative prices in the end though)

4 hours ago, buchanan101 said:

Damn, so if it's QM2 I'd be happy with PG, but the other 3 I may have to think QG.

(It'd actually depend on relative prices in the end though)

In my experience the prices for grills cabins on the Vista ships is less than the equivalent grade of cabin on QM2 - by an entire grade (of course prices vary wildly by itinerary and timing of booking but as a general statement, I've found this to be true).

• Like 1