Adding a couple for dining room.

wannagonow123

We are on the Caribbean Princess in Jan. for a 14 day sailing. Went onto the app and completed everything, including dining time. All we are waiting for is arrival times to open up. 

Yesterday I found out my in-laws have also booked the same cruise and we would like to dine at the same table. I know there is a way to add folks to the app. I figure that is for the "find" feature. Just wondering if I add them, will it also put them at the same dining seating? We have a private table @ 6:30pm, just wondering if I need to call princess, or can I do it on the app?

I have tried not to confuse you with my request.....

34 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

We are on the Caribbean Princess in Jan. for a 14 day sailing. Went onto the app and completed everything, including dining time. All we are waiting for is arrival times to open up. 

Yesterday I found out my in-laws have also booked the same cruise and we would like to dine at the same table. I know there is a way to add folks to the app. I figure that is for the "find" feature. Just wondering if I add them, will it also put them at the same dining seating? We have a private table @ 6:30pm, just wondering if I need to call princess, or can I do it on the app?

You can do it on the app. You’ll need their booking number to “ link” them. Then you can add them to your dining.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, wannagonow123 said:

You should show your traveling companions in your DMW area when you look at your reservation.  If your TA/CVP linked the reservations when booked.  Since they were just booked, you probably won’t show them.

Once they are shown, you just click/select their photos in the DMW, and add them. 
IF you don’t see them.  Get their booking number.  Go into APP>travel companions>Add Guests.  Add them. Sign out of App and back in. Go to DMW and see if they show up now and complete your dining reservations. 

The boarding groups are available anytime 59 to 14 days before sailing. 

Edited by PacnGoNow

When you scroll down, there’s something that says travel companions. You just have to enter their booking number to link them. Once they’re in there you can include them on your dining reservations and arrival time.

B4DF30B4-E416-45DD-92F3-AA1D2903762F.jpeg

• Thanks 2