Queen Elizabeth in Fremantle today - 7th November 2022

On 11/7/2022 at 10:45 AM, Kiwi_cruiser said:

Welcome back to Australia Queen Elizabeth! Today she has arrived  in Fremantle.

fremantlewebcam07112022.jpg

We were supposed to be aboard, but Covid and Cunard had other ideas.  Our Canberra friends are in Fremantle visiting their daughter and grandchildren at the moment, and sent us pictures of QE docked. The local newspaper ran a big article welcoming her.   We were all going to meet for coffee.  Never mind, we're looking forward to being aboard in January.

5 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

We were supposed to be aboard, but Covid and Cunard had other ideas.  Our Canberra friends are in Fremantle visiting their daughter and grandchildren at the moment, and sent us pictures of QE docked. The local newspaper ran a big article welcoming her.   We were all going to meet for coffee.  Never mind, we're looking forward to being aboard in January.

That must be disappointing.  Nice that you still have January to look forward to.  Where will you be cruising?  I hope the ship gets a good farewell from Freemantle. 

13 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

That must be disappointing.  Nice that you still have January to look forward to.  Where will you be cruising?  I hope the ship gets a good farewell from Freemantle. 

13 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Sorry, Marion, double quoted🙄  I hope Fremantle farewells QE in style, too.  We're doing a 3-week cruise, which Cunard is actually also selling as a 2 week (Syd-NZ-Syd) and a 1 week (Syd-Tas-Syd).  This will use our credits for the Barcelona-Syd cruise.  We're really looking forward to cruising this side of the equator, and in home waters. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mareblu said:

Sorry, Marion, double quoted🙄  I hope Fremantle farewells QE in style, too.  We're doing a 3-week cruise, which Cunard is actually also selling as a 2 week (Syd-NZ-Syd) and a 1 week (Syd-Tas-Syd).  This will use our credits for the Barcelona-Syd cruise.  We're really looking forward to cruising this side of the equator, and in home waters. 

Bon  Voyage!  This  will be a good time of year to cruise NZ and Tassie,  Just take your rain jackets and layers.  All my sweatshirts say Tassie because Queensland winter clothes aren't warm enough in a Tassie summer. 

• Thanks 1