Tours and dinner reservations booking

bayonejoe

You can book your excursions now.  Silversea changed it to bookable excursions once deposit is paid.  As to when on November 16th, our experience has been shortly after midnight on that day.  I.E.  say 12:10 am November 16.

8 hours ago, mysty said:

You can book your excursions now.  Silversea changed it to bookable excursions once deposit is paid.  As to when on November 16th, our experience has been shortly after midnight on that day.  I.E.  say 12:10 am November 16.

What time zone?

6 hours ago, gnome12 said:

What time zone?

We're in EST and it opened for booking around 12:10 am.  The impression I got from other passengers is that it was about that time for whatever time zone they were in.  I can't be sure though.

4 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

I am in the central time zone. So, 12:10 am on 11/16 would be 11:10 pm on 11/15.

I’m not liking this system.

As I said,  I'm not sure about the time zone thing.  My impression was it was shortly after midnight in the various passenger's time zone.   Hopefully someone who knows for sure will reply.   Sorry if I muddled the waters. 

22 hours ago, bayonejoe said:

We are booked on an upcoming cruise. Apparently we can book our tours and dinner reservations on November 16th.

Does anyone know what  time of day that the open window for booking commences?

Thank you

Just did a cursory search of the forum using the CC search tools and two different guests reported just a few weeks ago that reservations begin @ 12 midnight GMT.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bayonejoe said:

Musty, thank you for your input. It is helpful.

Musty?  I'm not that old!  🤣🤣🤣  And it sounds like things have changed since the last time we made dinner reservations last year!  Good thing Stumblefoot was on the case!  😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Stumblefoot said:

Just did a cursory search of the forum using the CC search tools and two different guests reported just a few weeks ago that reservations begin @ 12 midnight GMT.

It certainly makes more sense that everyone on a sailing has access at the same time.

• Like 1