When do Dining/Drink Packages Become Available to Book?

Hello All,

We have our first RCCL sailing booked for more than a year out (~450 days). Currently we're unable to book dining packages, drink packages, CocoCay, etc. They aren't actually even currently listed in the planner (app and online).

Do any of you have an idea when these packages may start to be offered? Ideally we'd like to lock in our prices asap, and then take advantage of any sales that they offer.

Thanks!

Edited by WorkingForOBC

27 minutes ago, WorkingForOBC said:

Hello All,

We have our first RCCL sailing booked for more than a year out (~450 days). Currently we're unable to book dining packages, drink packages, CocoCay, etc. They aren't actually even currently listed in the planner (app and online).

Do any of you have an idea when these packages may start to be offered? Ideally we'd like to lock in our prices asap, and then take advantage of any sales that they offer.

Thanks!

Around a year +/- 3 months. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WorkingForOBC said:

Thanks. I guess this means I can stop checking everyday. ha ha.

I was hoping I might be able to grab any black friday sales... but I guess there's always next black friday too. 🙂

I stand corrected, I hadn't checked the cruise planner since last week, but I just looked again and there are a few things in there now.

Classic Soda + Voom internet is $28.99/day. No alcohol or refreshment packages listed yet.

Unlimited dining for 12 nights is $315.99 which is a pretty good price.

5 night dining is $174.00 and 3 night dining is $112.99.

Prices for individual specialty restaurants seem pretty comparable to my cruise in 2 weeks. 

Voom surf + stream is $23.99/day, Voom is $18.99/day

The Key $23.99.

So basically everything looks the same price-wise. The cruise is 265 days away, so maybe they opened up the planner at 270?. I checked last week when it was more than 270 and nothing was in there. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I stand corrected, I hadn't checked the cruise planner since last week, but I just looked again and there are a few things in there now.

Classic Soda + Voom internet is $28.99/day. No alcohol or refreshment packages listed yet.

Unlimited dining for 12 nights is $315.99 which is a pretty good price.

5 night dining is $174.00 and 3 night dining is $112.99.

Prices for individual specialty restaurants seem pretty comparable to my cruise in 2 weeks. 

Voom surf + stream is $23.99/day, Voom is $18.99/day

The Key $23.99.

So basically everything looks the same price-wise. The cruise is 265 days away, so maybe they opened up the planner at 270?. I checked last week when it was more than 270 and nothing was in there. 

Wow, interesting internet pricing and key pricing. 

4 hours ago, blueslily said:

Wow, interesting internet pricing and key pricing. 

I thought the Internet pricing looked pretty average (it matches the price of internet for my Symphony Thanksgiving cruise), but I agree that the key is priced really low. I saw the key go down to $20.99 on my thanksgiving cruise, but it only stayed that price for a few hours. Otherwise it's closer to $35 most of the time. 

The soda + Voom seemed high too, usually the combo packs save you some money, but in this case, at $28.99, it's basically the same $18.99 Voom you can buy on its own, which makes the soda $10, which is more money than I've ever seen the soda package listed for. It'll be interesting to see how the beverage packages get priced when they finally list them. Rumor has it that the Asian market doesn't drink much alcohol, so I wonder if that will make the non-alcohol packages more expensive than usual. 

• Thanks 1