Question about Passenger Health Forms

OnlineMom

I didn't receive any with my documents but I see that they're available for download at the Princess website. Could I print/fill them out now - before we get to the port (to avoid having to do it while in line)? Or is it something that has to be done the day of embarkation? Do they have to be filled out or are they just for people with pre-existing medical conditionos?

You are certifying that you are in good health on the day you board the ship. So I would think that it is mandatory that they be signed and dated in relationship to the date of embarkation!:)

These forms are handed to you as you proceed through the embarkation line. Very very simple!;) Everyone must fill them out.

The pass the forms out at the pier before you check in. They are interested in how you have been for the last 24 hours. Want to be sure you are not carrying anything contagious on board.

If you have a disability of some sort - Princess requests that you fill out the Passenger Health Forms (and have your doctor fill them out). My mom is visually impaired and whenever we indicate such, Princess sends this forms out in advance. I don't fill them out and so far Princess has not pushed the envelope on this. I consider this a violation of something (not sure what) and refuse to fill them out. I believe the forms on the web are for this type of situation.

Though the other health questioneers that they make you do at port - that asks if you have had norovirus type symptoms in the past several days. This we do fill out. You must do this at port. These are quick forms and take 2 seconds to fill out and everyone has to do this.

My husband is disabled from a chronic disease. He is stable, but uses oxygen at night. Princess requested a fitness to travel letter from his doctor which I provided. However, when I looked at the medical form I felt it was an invasion of privacy and do not plan to fill it out.

My husband is disabled from a chronic disease. He is stable, but uses oxygen at night. Princess requested a fitness to travel letter from his doctor which I provided. However, when I looked at the medical form I felt it was an invasion of privacy and do not plan to fill it out.

That is how I felt. My mom is visually impaired and has a service dog. I just forward a letter from the doctor that says "This patient is visually impaired and has a service dog" so that it doesn't look like we are taking a pet onboard. That is all I send them. I then call Fleet Medical and say "this is all you are getting from me" and they say "ok".

Whenever I book a cruise with her - they fax off these forms....I just throw them away.

Archived