Concierge Staterooms on Constellation?

LIxo

I have not cruised in about 8 years so I am rusty. If I can find this information somewhere else, sorry, I couldn't find it yet, but will try. 🤨 Anyway, here goes the question...
We are planning a cruise next October with 4-5 couples. We are interested in the concierge class rooms, but I am not sure if out of the 3 options is one way better than the others? 
TIA! 

1 hour ago, LIxo said:

I have not cruised in about 8 years so I am rusty. If I can find this information somewhere else, sorry, I couldn't find it yet, but will try. 🤨 Anyway, here goes the question...
We are planning a cruise next October with 4-5 couples. We are interested in the concierge class rooms, but I am not sure if out of the 3 options is one way better than the others? 
TIA! 

What 3 options are you referring to?  Balcony vs Concierge vs Aqua?

15 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

It’s just location.  There are only 4 ultra cabins, on deck 6, tucked between suites.  Two connect to suites.  The other tw categories are just location.  EM

My wife and I just got off The Constellation in Rome prior to the TA and were in 6144.  Part of the Ultra.  Benefit to this is you get eh steward for the suits / PH rooms so service in MHO is slightly better.  My daughter was in a inside cabin on deck 7 and would comment as to how much better our person was.  You also get the benefit of the deeper balcony.  Plenty of room to dine on and my wife and I would have breakfast out there in the morning.

An oddly room service was better too.  Again my daughter would complain about colder food and missing items and we had the best room service experience we have ever had when we have booked these rooms in the back.  Each delivery was followed up by a phone call asking if everything was OK and if we would like something else.  If the balcony and service is worth it then go for it.  I don't see any other benefits, but it is worth it to us.  We had booked the same room on Summit a few years ago and our experience was the same.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 11:35 AM, nycglitter said:

My wife and I just got off The Constellation in Rome prior to the TA and were in 6144.  Part of the Ultra.  Benefit to this is you get eh steward for the suits / PH rooms so service in MHO is slightly better.  My daughter was in a inside cabin on deck 7 and would comment as to how much better our person was.  You also get the benefit of the deeper balcony.  Plenty of room to dine on and my wife and I would have breakfast out there in the morning.

An oddly room service was better too.  Again my daughter would complain about colder food and missing items and we had the best room service experience we have ever had when we have booked these rooms in the back.  Each delivery was followed up by a phone call asking if everything was OK and if we would like something else.  If the balcony and service is worth it then go for it.  I don't see any other benefits, but it is worth it to us.  We had booked the same room on Summit a few years ago and our experience was the same.

Thank you for all this info! 🙂