Unlimited Dining Package clarification??

pacey50

Has anybody had any recent experience with the Unlimited Dining Package using the $20 credit in the a la carte restaurants?

From RCCL - "

• For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.

Do they really cut you off at $20 per day for example at PlayMakers? or can you close your tab and maybe go back later in the day and start a new one?

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by pacey50
spelling

Just now, pacey50 said:

Has anybody had any recent experience with the Unlimited Dining Package using the $20 credit in the a la carte restuants?

From RCCL - "

• For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you’ll receive a $20 food credit, which can only be used once a day.

Do they really cut you off at $20 for example at PlayMakers? or can you close your tab and maybe go back later in the day and start a new one?

I've read this is a policy fleet wide change. Before it cha ge from ship to ship which wasnt fair. It should have been consistent. I havent read since this policy was changed of anyone getting to close out the tsb and start a new one. 

The blog I read must be the same place you read they made the policy rhe same for all ships. One credit per day ala carte.

The bigger question is, is it $20 per day for a la cart Restaurants, or $20 per day PER a la cart. Do I have $20 for  playmakers for lunch and $20 for portside BBQ for dinner? If not, then if only use $10 at playmakers, will I still have $10 for BBQ? The policy isn't very clear.

• Like 1