Excursion PDF

sanne

36 minutes ago, sanne said:

We used to be able to download or receive by email,  a PDF of excursions for a booked cruise. Where can we find that now? I’ve looked but so far cannot see it. 

Thanks . 

If the excursions are already bookable,  you can get the PDF emailed to you -- it's just under the heading "Itinerary & Excursions" and it says "Click here to receive a list of all shore excursions being offered on this voyage."

If the excursions are not yet bookable (typically a year out), you can go to each port and download a list of the excursions that have been offered previously for that port.

2 minutes ago, RELS said:

If the excursions are already bookable,  you can get the PDF emailed to you -- it's just under the heading "Itinerary & Excursions" and it says "Click here to receive a list of all shore excursions being offered on this voyage."

If the excursions are not yet bookable (typically a year out), you can go to each port and download a list of the excursions that have been offered previously for that port.

No, it is easier than that. For any Regent cruise, use the "Find a Cruise" tool. Click on the cruise you are interested in and scroll down just a little. There is a place where it says "click here" for all excursions for that cruise. It offers you a link to have the PDF listing all of that cruise's excursions emailed to you. The email with pdf attached arrives instantly. I am several months ahead of my one year booking window for my next Regent cruise and I just ordered and received the PDF last night. I have done it also for cruises which I am just considering way into the future.

2 minutes ago, edgee said:

No, it is easier than that. For any Regent cruise, use the "Find a Cruise" tool. Click on the cruise you are interested in and scroll down just a little. There is a place where it says "click here" for all excursions for that cruise. It offers you a link to have the PDF listing all of that cruise's excursions emailed to you. The email with pdf attached arrives instantly. I am several months ahead of my one year booking window for my next Regent cruise and I just ordered and received the PDF last night. I have done it also for cruises which I am just considering way into the future.

Not all cruises offer this option. My Dec 2023 cruise doesn't, and we're almost at 365 days out.

6 minutes ago, RELS said:

Not all cruises offer this option. My Dec 2023 cruise doesn't, and we're almost at 365 days out.

It must depend on the cruise, then. I apologize for correcting you. I guess I am fortunate that mine are available 15 months out.

10 hours ago, RELS said:

Our December 2023 Mariner cruise has PDF available whilst our November 2023 Grandeur cruise does not; thus my earlier question regarding Grandeur construction timeline.  

12 hours ago, sanne said:

Thank you for your advice .

My B2B2B Dec 2023 excursion PDFs are now in my mail box following your instructions RELS and edgee. 

Thanks to you all for the information. I now have the PDF for the WC24 tours in hand.

23 hours ago, RELS said:

Our November 10, 2023 Navigator cruise Istanbul to Dubai did not have the excursions pdf file available until two days before the tours opened for booking, 365 days out. The tours listed by port prior to the pdf being available were pretty close but not exactly what wound up being offered.