Which 4 specialties should I pick out of these?

Vacationlover2

On 11/12/2022 at 10:44 AM, Vacationlover2 said:

Teppanyaki

Cagney's

Le Bistro

La Cucina

Ocean Blue

This is on Getaway

La Cucina would be at the top of my list, followed by:

Teppanyaki

Le Bistro

Ocean Blue

I've tried Cagney's and it was typical, run of the mill steakhouse - I enjoy Texas Roadhouse more than Cagney's. 

La Cucina is better than Olive Garden. I expected Olive Garden and was pleasantly surprised. 

I'll be transparent - I haven't been to Le Bistro, but I want to try it. Same with Ocean Blue. My husband is so not an adventurous eater, so these are on my personal list, but I'll likely not go to them. Plus, you have to dress up in both and no matter how interested I am in the food, I'll never put pants on or a button down for a cruise. 

And to those harassing the OP for asking others opinions, shame on you. 

I can't comment on Ocean Blue as we have never been on a ship that has this restaurant. Although I am hoping to be able to experience it someday....

My choices are Cagney's, LeBistro, Teppanyaki & LaCucina. We always book Cagney's twice first & last night. Then figure the rest out during the week. 

You can't go wrong with any that you chose. All the restaurants are great. Of course this is just my opinion. Enjoy whichever ones you chose.

We love Moderno and I always would have rated Cagney's high, but it has really sunk in recent years to the point that we may not even go to it once on our upcoming 12 day cruise. Shocking to me as it was always a sure fire great dinner. Last time out my steaks were good, but the sides were absolutely dismal. Worse than any sides I had in the main dining room or buffet. Four sad little completely unseasoned onion rings straight out of a school cafeteria freezer bag?  A baked potato with a big lump of  sour cream so cold it was chilling the potato and a smattering of bacon bits? 

Teppanyaki is one of those things you can skip if you are able to enjoy one at home. If it's a special treat, go for it.  

Haven't been to Le Bistro for years, so may do that one again, and looking forward to trying Ocean Blue. 

I wish NCL would add an Indian restaurant - they have such untapped depth of talent on their staff. The Indian section in the buffet on larger ships is awesome. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaisyGoldberg said:

I wish NCL would add an Indian restaurant - they have such untapped depth of talent on their staff. The Indian section in the buffet on larger ships is awesome. 

You get "awesome" Indian on the buffet. Why would you want to pay extra for it?