FAS Plus?

New2cruise2022

3 minutes ago, JandC_Cruising said:

Yes....the sales rep should be able to cancel your WiFi upgrade and credit that $89 back to the CC you use for payment first.

Then they can apply your FAS+ upgrade and charge you for that separately.  

Thanks. If I have speciality dining but other people with me don’t, is there an option to go to Food Republic or American Diner and use my specialty dining to order some things and share with others with me that don’t have a specialty dining to use?

7 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

Thanks. If I have speciality dining but other people with me don’t, is there an option to go to Food Republic or American Diner and use my specialty dining to order some things and share with others with me that don’t have a specialty dining to use?

The dining credits aren’t transferable, but many people have reported being able to go to Food Republic and order a number of dishes to share with others. Couples often go there twice and just use one credit each time. I think that you should be able to do what you suggest there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, KeithJenner said:

The dining credits aren’t transferable, but many people have reported being able to go to Food Republic and order a number of dishes to share with others. Couples often go there twice and just use one credit each time. I think that you should be able to do what you suggest there.

Thanks for sharing. I think this makes sense for everyone. 

On 11/13/2022 at 9:05 AM, sjacobs11 said:

We had already purchased the 2 extra meals and a shore excursion when upgrading to FAS Plus and were only charged the difference between what we paid and the cost of FAS Plus. Was very easy to do.

I had also already purchased the 2 extra meals for $70 pp.  When I upgraded to FAS Plus, it appears as though I lost those 2 extra meals but gained 2 for the FAS plus.  I was thinking I would have 4 extra meals.  The rep did not tell me that I would lose the 2 I had previously purchased.  They did credit that $70 toward the FAS plus though.  Sounds like you had the same experience.  Is that just how it works?  We cant buy the 2 extra for $70 then add 2 more with the FAS plus?