Parking at San Francisco cruise pier?

bichonfan2

I want to drive to Sf pier and park close by, I talked briefly on the last cruise we were on about parking fairly close to the pier and how reasonably priced it was.

but I dont remember what parking garage they used.

anyone know of reasonable rates close to the pier? Thanks

I have used in the past, and plan to use next week, this garage: 80 Francisco Street https://parkabm.com/facilities/sf-cruise-parking/. It is very close and is $20 per day.  The link will take you to their web page and then send you to a Google Form.  The reservation system looks very rinky-dink, but it is a legit garage.

I tried to reserve a spot @ 80 Francisco in Sept. '22 and was told that they do not take reservations anymore. It is now first come, first served. It will probably be full from the cruise that is disembarking.

Timing can be "iffy".

5 hours ago, bichonfan2 said:

I want to drive to Sf pier and park close by, I talked briefly on the last cruise we were on about parking fairly close to the pier and how reasonably priced it was.

but I dont remember what parking garage they used.

anyone know of reasonable rates close to the pier? Thanks

Fill in the form.  $20 per car per day.  at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt_9ayhReqU1pgmalVMnBNRJHJRtgbVh5b52caGbR1cQMDuQ/viewform

5 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

I tried to reserve a spot @ 80 Francisco in Sept. '22 and was told that they do not take reservations anymore. It is now first come, first served. It will probably be full from the cruise that is disembarking.

Timing can be "iffy".

Nope.  We frequently cruise out of SF.  Always used 80 Francisco.  Fill in the form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdt_9ayhReqU1pgmalVMnBNRJHJRtgbVh5b52caGbR1cQMDuQ/viewform

They will call you back, you give your credit card info over the phone, they email you a prepaid parking permit.  

If you go through any other site, they'll tell you it's first come, first served.  They don't know what they're talking about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

When was the last time that you used them?  As I said, when inquiring for for my cruise, less than 2 months ago, I placed a direct call to the lot (I have previous success with this, Chuy was the contact person for my previous reservations) and was told that they no longer take reservations anymore. It is first come, first served.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

When was the last time that you used them?  As I said, when inquiring for for my cruise, less than 2 months ago, I placed a direct call to the lot (I have previous success with this, Chuy was the contact person for my previous reservations) and was told that they no longer take reservations anymore. It is first come, first served.

Used them in May, June, Sept and Oct.  Will use them again in Jan and twice in April.  

13 hours ago, EDDY0827 said:

I have a booking with them for next week. You can't call them first. You can't use any third party site. You just have to use the link above, fill out the form, and someone will return your call in a handful of days to collect your information and email you a reservation receipt.

We used 80 Francisco St. garage for a cruise a few years ago and it was way easier, just booked online. Now it seems you can only fill out the form and wait for a callback to take your credit card info (hopefully securely) over the phone to reserve a spot. On the form it also says that the longterm cruise parking spots are in an uncovered area (up top perhaps). It states that if you park anywhere else in the garage your car will be towed. I'm not sure about leaving or returning in possible rain next month in an uncovered area. At this point I think I will look into parking at SFO and take a taxi/Uber to and from the port. 

58 minutes ago, KikiKruiser said:

I’m curious about 80 Francisco long term lot as well.  Filled out the form a week ago and still haven’t heard back for my cruise next week… getting worried! 

It took about a week for us to hear back. We are on the Thanksgiving cruise next week but we booked our spot in 80 Francisco back in September as it's first come, first served for requests.

• 3 months later...