Scarlet Lady- 11/16-11/20- LIVE

MeganGC1983

12 hours ago, surfone said:

Oh fun times! It's just the 2 of us for the Jan. cruise.  BTW,  looks like you are in a central terrace balcony.  We will be on deck 11 in a Central terrace balcony.  I love the pictures you are taking,  Thank you so much.  Not happy to hear about the app problem.  Seems it's an ongoing problem. Do you know how many people are on your cruise?

Not a central terrace cabin but as close to that area as I could get. The access key thing only includes “regular” balconies. I’m gonna ask today how many cruisers are on board. I thought about that this morning. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, chrisa2711 said:

LOL, I'm a retired software product manager and I've been tempted to try to get VV to hire me on a 3-month consulting gig to tell them how to fix the damned app! Especially if I could cruise for free while working for them...maybe I should write to Sir Richard?

I’ve seen a lot of people saying this. Or maybe I saw your post on socials. It’s a great idea. I’ll definitely mention the app issue in my post cruise evaluation. It’s a stressful way to start a “vacation”. 

• Like 3

Hi Megan,

First, thanks for posting this review! I have some questions for you as I am sailing Scarlet Nov 25:
1) How long was the dinner service from time you sat down until leaving? I've heard 2+ hours is norm

2) Were most people wearing PJs and are most in G to PG rated pjs? Or sexier? Silly question haha but have no idea what to expect or wear next week.

3) What time does the party die down? I am hoping for party scene but have heard things die around 1 am

Thanks again and take your time responding as I know you are enjoying your vacay. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, jcarter4551 said:

Hi Megan,

First, thanks for posting this review! I have some questions for you as I am sailing Scarlet Nov 25:
1) How long was the dinner service from time you sat down until leaving? I've heard 2+ hours is norm

2) Were most people wearing PJs and are most in G to PG rated pjs? Or sexier? Silly question haha but have no idea what to expect or wear next week.

3) What time does the party die down? I am hoping for party scene but have heard things die around 1 am

Thanks again and take your time responding as I know you are enjoying your vacay. 

Thanks for following along. I’ll try to help as much as I can. 
1. 2 hours is a good estimate. Last night was an hour and 42 minutes. I’ll “time” it every evening. The only complaint I had was the time between apps and entree was long. Like 2 cocktails and visiting with neighboring tables long. One couple changed sections last night because of service. Don’t know if that’s the norm, just The Wake or randomly last night. I’ll evaluate. 
2. I’d say 80% were in PJs. I didn’t go change but I brought some. Nothing was even PG-13. Lots of robes and silk Two pieces. Eye masks on foreheads. Nothing sexual at all. And I was looking for it. I was surprised. There usually always someone that presses the issue. I got nothing. 
3. Last night, I was pretty tired and died out about 1:30 and everything was still going. I will definitely be out and up later in the coming days. When I travel the morning of the cruise, I crash hard and fast. I’ll work it out tonight. I gotta get to the Manor for sure. 

• Like 5