Carnival Venezia 29 Sep-14 Oct 2023

JOHN 57

this will be another big day, meaning, at 1200 tonight, those of who are not platinum can log in and register, at long last that is happening.  Currently our ship is at sea,headed back to New York, tomorrow will be sea, which is Friday, and Saturday, she has another boarding, that means after boarding on Saturday, one more to go the 23 of September.  we have 14 more cruise days to go, numbers are getting smaller

currently at sea 19 knots, 82 temperature and sunny.  Moderate speed.

welcome to endomlic

download (1).png

36 minutes ago, JOHN 57 said:

for breakfast this at the tormando, I would have an egg taco

Throw some refried beans, potatoes, cheese and salsa on that taco and I'm there with you (eggs optional in my case)   Got checked in yesterday and yup priority on the boarding passes.  Thanks for the heads up Jamman54.  I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, retltrcrr said:

Throw some refried beans, potatoes, cheese and salsa on that taco and I'm there with you (eggs optional in my case)   Got checked in yesterday and yup priority on the boarding passes.  Thanks for the heads up Jamman54.  I probably wouldn't have noticed otherwise.

No problem, enjoy! 😄

29 minutes ago, retltrcrr said:

not till 1200 tonight for us

4 hours ago, JOHN 57 said:

what was your favorite carnival ship and why.  It would be the Dream, I liked 2 casinso, and sea brunch. I think, thatVenezia willpass herus, but we will see.

I sailed the Mediterranean on the Liberty when it was new and beautiful.  John Heald was the cruise director.  He knew how to command a stage.  What a sharp sense of humor.  

42 minutes ago, retltrcrr said:

I sailed the Mediterranean on the Liberty when it was new and beautiful.  John Heald was the cruise director.  He knew how to command a stage.  What a sharp sense of humor.  

we sailed on the Liberty also from Florida

6 hours ago, happycruiser220 said:

Can't complete. I picked a time but unable to enter CC info. Enter number and it's flashing rapidly and not taking CC info. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️  oh well

That flashing rapidly is normal.  It's part of their security to somehow make it harder for hackers to monitor your screen🤔.  

As long as you have your port arrival time you have two weeks to go back and finish the online check-in. 

12 minutes ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

That flashing rapidly is normal.  It's part of their security to somehow make it harder for hackers to monitor your screen🤔.  

As long as you have your port arrival time you have two weeks to go back and finish the online check-in. 

I didn't see that in my 2 sailings last year. That's annoying as heck. Must be new.

34 minutes ago, happycruiser220 said:

I didn't see that in my 2 sailings last year. That's annoying as heck. Must be new.

I think it started in March or April.   I agree it is annoying.   I re-booted my computer the  first time I saw it because I thought there was something wrong with my video driver. 

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers

good morning everyone, first off, we are registered and ready, we board 1230-1pm, tried last night, but would not load, so did this morning.  All is good, be right at lunch time.  Our muster station A5, which is Rosso Theater, on deck 5.  So, that is done

2 hours ago, Old Fart Cruisers said:

I think it started in March or April.   I agree it is annoying.   I re-booted my computer the  first time I saw it because I thought there was something wrong with my video driver. 

Ohhh so that just started this year. Man that's annoying.  I entered my CC 4 times and it kept saying invalid # but I'm good now.