Majestic Princess plus package inclusions

We have the princess plus package on the Majestic Princess next month. My husband doesn't drink alcohol or coffee so I have a couple of questions on his behalf.

Does the package include milkshakes or smoothies? How about proper orange juice? Otherwise, it will be just diet coke! At least one of us will make it worthwhile......

3 hours ago, traveldayz said:

We have the princess plus package on the Majestic Princess next month. My husband doesn't drink alcohol or coffee so I have a couple of questions on his behalf.

Does the package include milkshakes or smoothies? How about proper orange juice? Otherwise, it will be just diet coke! At least one of us will make it worthwhile......

Milkshakes and smoothies at the ice cream hut - no. It does include mocktails, Some of those are milky, but not made with ice cream.

Fresh squeezed orange juice - it did until a couple of months ago, but sadly no longer. Processed juices are included. Everything from the coffee place is included, which includes hot chocolate.

19 hours ago, arxcards said:

Milkshakes and smoothies at the ice cream hut - no. It does include mocktails, Some of those are milky, but not made with ice cream.

Fresh squeezed orange juice - it did until a couple of months ago, but sadly no longer. Processed juices are included. Everything from the coffee place is included, which includes hot chocolate.

Thank you. I would rather know now than be disappointed later. He will have to give the mocktails a whirl!!