Navigator: Lack of Excursions

We're on the 7-day Navigator in late April, and for some reason, only the excursions from Puerto Vallarta are listed.

Nothing in Cabo or Mazatlan.

Five months out isn't that far away, so we're surprised.

We can see what many are, by changing the date of the cruise in the app.

Anyone else missing a bunch of excursions?

We were hoping to buy them during black friday.. Thanks!

24 minutes ago, cruisetorelax44 said:

We're on the 7-day Navigator in late April, and for some reason, only the excursions from Puerto Vallarta are listed.

Nothing in Cabo or Mazatlan.

Five months out isn't that far away, so we're surprised.

We can see what many are, by changing the date of the cruise in the app.

Anyone else missing a bunch of excursions?

We were hoping to buy them during black friday.. Thanks!

My sister in law is on same itinerary, different date, and same issue. I think in Cabo the issue maybe the ship gets in at 12:30. By the time you tender, ashore at 1:30. Except for a few sunset cruises, too late for most excursions. Most of the vendors are heading home by 4:30/5:00

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Seville2Cabo said:

My sister in law is on same itinerary, different date, and same issue. I think in Cabo the issue maybe the ship gets in at 12:30. By the time you tender, ashore at 1:30. Except for a few sunset cruises, too late for most excursions. Most of the vendors are heading home by 4:30/5:00

that's super sad.... we're there 12:30-8pm. hopefully we can figure out something on our own...

15 hours ago, Ashland said:

Have done these (Mexican Riviera) ports many times as recently as this past January and will be on her again January 2023. Personally we have never needed a ship excursion for this itinerary. 

I've never done this itinerary.  If you wouldn't mind sharing some of the things you've done...

On 11/17/2022 at 3:57 AM, cruisetorelax44 said:

I've never done this itinerary.  If you wouldn't mind sharing some of the things you've done...

To us these are all DIY ports. We're not excursion people....we've been going to these ports since the early 1990's and often.

Puerto Vallarta...we take a shuttle ($10.00 for two) from the port to the beginning of the Malecon. When you're ready to go back to the ship go one block over and flag down a taxi ask for price before you get in. Again should be $10.00 for the taxi. Large Walmart across from the port if you need anything and the taxi will easily drop you off there if needed.

Cabo...after getting off the tender there will be lot's of vendors..again we just walk into town.

Mazatlan...take a taxi at the port to the Central Market downtown area. If you want to eat we love the Panama Bakery. Ask a local to point out as it's just around the corner from the market.

All these ports will have vendors with lot's of options. No need to book anything with your cruiseline. 

Enjoy !!!

• Like 1