FTTF FOR SUITE GUEST

Robpuffdaddy

On 11/21/2022 at 8:24 AM, Schoifmom said:

except rooms ready upon arrival.  FTTF will allow you to drop luggage, but with suites, they are ready when you board.

The paper I have from Carnival after I booked says Guaranteed Staterooms ready so I will take that. I am not worried either way. Just being on vacation, no need to sweat the small stuff. 

Edited by coops

From the website… just off Horizon Yesterday, only priority line at GS was Diamond and Platinum….maybe on newer ships with high dollar suites, not on ours. 

The following perks are not for those guests traveling in suite accommodations unless they are VIFP Diamond or Platinum guests or have purchased Faster to the Fun.

• Priority line at Guest Services desk
  • Dedicated onboard Guest Services phone number

Also…

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5702/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNjY5NTgxOTU5L3NpZC9mVTlhRTM1S2ZYTVY0OTBUVlBTUHprZEsxUURZUnVVRjRFOThJWVNBNXFaUW9aYW1UbDMzeUJ4T05Fdk53OVlmVWgxQiU3RTZkZG5aNmQ1WFIzUUZkZ1JNeHY5U1dMdFJuaG8xRzY2QXlKUUIwU0d4Nk9mNlh1Wk9qQSUyMSUyMQ%3D%3D#Excel

Edited by cruisinpips
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, coops said:

The paper I have from Carnival after I booked says Guaranteed Staterooms ready so I will take that. I am not worried either way. Just being on vacation, no need to sweat the small stuff. 

The paper you have from Carnival when you booked which ... a suite or FTTF?

Just wanted to add a screenshot. FTTF is offered for the Jan 23rd, 4-day cruise out of Long Beach, CA. When I went to see what’s included in this purchase, Carnival added a note stating the following:

(Note: VIFP Club Diamond & Platinum members do not need to purchase this package as these and other benefits are included as part of your VIFP Club status.)

711612D4-A879-4F3D-BA4C-55654C24D8CA.jpeg

Edited by jemrtt
Spelling

3 hours ago, jemrtt said:

Just wanted to add a screenshot. FTTF is offered for the Jan 23rd, 4-day cruise out of Long Beach, CA. When I went to see what’s included in this purchase, Carnival added a note stating the following:

(Note: VIFP Club Diamond & Platinum members do not need to purchase this package as these and other benefits are included as part of your VIFP Club status.)

711612D4-A879-4F3D-BA4C-55654C24D8CA.jpeg

If FTTF does not give anything Ps and Ds have, 

And Ps and Ds have to stick to arrival time, 

Then, logically, FTTF requires sticking to arrival time;

But without the 16 day online check in. 

We have bought FTTF for each of our previous cruise, but, if this is the case, never again. Just not worth it.