NCL Black Friday sale

meyermtacmj

you are not missing anything. this is very common for whenever ncl runs a "sale" .

to me when advertising the 2nd person sails free, you look at the price quoted and that should be the price paid . ncl quotes prices per person when you check out the cabins. 

i have written on this topic many times. i admit to being very, very anal about checking prices. in my opinion, my opinion only (at this time) is that at final checkout, what ncl has done, is jack the prices way, way up, allegedly cut them in half, leaving  you with still and inflated price. hey must think we're dumb. i've sailed with ncl over 20 times since 2010 and i think im aware of how their sales really work.

if youre wondering why i stick with ncl, when they're not running their sales, i find the prices reasonable and the ports outstanding. 

when it comes to booking during an ncl monstrous sale, "CAVEAT EMPTOR"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, complawyer said:

"CAVEAT EMPTOR"

To my late and great mentor in law school, John Edward Murray, Jr. (RIP), who would roll over in his grave to see how many people overcomplicate the process of contact negotiations and agreement. I love reading these threads. I pour myself a drink and raise a glass to that 1L contracts class and all the memories listening to my professor expound on the insanity that people don’t read and then act surprised when they discover the terms of the agreement after the fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1