Saint Greg’s Carnival Celebration - Live - November 27-December 4, 2022

Saint Greg

I have never had interest in going to  the Mayans but you have made them very interesting the way you tell the story. 

I thought your comment was funny about Royal ships. I have sailed with Royal for about 10 of my last cruises after cruising Carnival for several cruises. Well I’m going to try Carnival again on my next cruise on The Magic. However, this ship looks really nice. The new NCL Prima looks cool too. I have to revisit your Magic review. 

Edited by #55worktoplay
Typo
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

A guy just walked in from the outside area he said “No we aren’t happy at all. This is bull spit.” And something else I didn’t understand. And he didn’t say spit.

Could he have tried to get drink 16

Edited by #55worktoplay
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was carrying my book back to the room. And I was kind of spinning it in my hand as I walked. The plastic is slippery and it…slipped. Even though it’s a loud ship. When that little book hit the floor it sounded like I dropped a big book on the floor of the rose room in the New York public library. Three women jumped and stopped at the same time. I picked the book up pointed it at them and said “I did that on purpose just to see your reaction.” One said “I know you did.”

I get in the elevator to 16. It stops on 10. Two guys get in. One pushes 17. The other pushes 6. When the elevator stops on 16, as I’m walking out the guy who pushed 6 says to the other guy “take care of yourself” and starts to step out. I was walking away but I think the other guy caught him and told him he was on 16 not 6.

• Haha 11

3 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

The book starts on page 69. Any number of my friends could’ve wrote this.

CAED26AD-E228-450C-B609-D54C622AE014.jpeg

okay. That’s the second half of the book. This is really the front. You get to the end and flip it for the other side.

031B7BF0-C3BC-4080-B9AF-FA465FAD75CF.jpeg

• Like 2