LA cruise port - Wine store?

herbanrenewal

44 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

Does anyone know of a wine store near Crowne plaza Hotel San Pedro? Also store to buy sunscreen? I like to buy after flight since I carry-on only.

You could purchase both wine, and sunscreen, at VONS.  The closest to hotel/cruise terminal area is

1221 Gaffey St., San Pedro, CA 90731 (approximately 1 mile).

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, JGmf said:

Ah, to only dream of such a thing in New York State...

I'll just settle for being able to buy beer and liquor in the same store. That will be a big first step, they're both alcohol so that one still boggles my mind. But I can play your game, I know how to walk out of the beer side of Total Wine and go into the door next to it for my booze and wine.

13 hours ago, MichiganFisherman said:

What does the question have to do with Norwegian Cruise Line? 

Nothing other than the fact that they're taking an NCL trip. You can flag this thread to be moved to the LA port of call section if it bothers you that much.

Me personally, I would just grab some at the airport before leaving. Or, as you walk and wander the area go into literally any store you see and you can grab something. Or, pay the $35 checked bag fee and bring whatever you want from home.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, JGmf said:

Ah, to only dream of such a thing in New York State...

While I feel your pain and have no desire to enter into a game of one-upsmanship — Utah here. The Zion Curtain. We just barely got beer in our grocery stores that stronger than a Mountain Dew. We used to have to order food to be able to order a beer at a restaurant. 

California really is a dream in that respect. 

2 hours ago, New2cruise2022 said:

While I feel your pain and have no desire to enter into a game of one-upsmanship — Utah here. The Zion Curtain. We just barely got beer in our grocery stores that stronger than a Mountain Dew. We used to have to order food to be able to order a beer at a restaurant. 

California really is a dream in that respect. 

I'm in NY, so feel the pain too (even though I don't typically purchase booze). Y'all have Harmon's though! And that trumps Wegmans any, and every, day! Booze wise, it's a good thing no cruises embark from the Great Salt Lake. 

Just now, cruiseny4life said:

I'm in NY, so feel the pain too (even though I don't typically purchase booze). Y'all have Harmon's though! And that trumps Wegmans any, and every, day! Booze wise, it's a good thing no cruises embark from the Great Salt Lake. 

Harmons is my go to. But I really have no complaint with Wegmans either and if it’s a good one in the right part of town, I like a Publix when I’m in the south.

• Thanks 1