Silly Questions After Having Been Away from Princess

ericosmith

It's been a few years since we've been on Princess so I'm trying to catch up on some of the changes.  Here's a few little silly questions...

Do they have "to go" cups for coffee or do I still need to bring my own?

I took our pictures in the app but they show up sideways.  Should I retake them to avoid a delay or will those work?

Is there a way to see my onboard credit on the website or app before connecting to the ships wifi?  Curious about whether charges made in advance go against the excursion credit.  

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'll have a few more but they escape me at the moment.

9 minutes ago, ericosmith said:

It's been a few years since we've been on Princess so I'm trying to catch up on some of the changes.  Here's a few little silly questions...

Do they have "to go" cups for coffee or do I still need to bring my own?

I took our pictures in the app but they show up sideways.  Should I retake them to avoid a delay or will those work?

Is there a way to see my onboard credit on the website or app before connecting to the ships wifi?  Curious about whether charges made in advance go against the excursion credit.  

Thanks in advance, I'm sure I'll have a few more but they escape me at the moment.

• yes to disposable cups
  • I wouldn't stress over the pictures, it only takes a second as you are boarding if they need to retake them (sometimes they don't like the photo you have, mine for my last cruise they re-took even

though I had used it for 2 previous cruises)

• you can see the total OBC but not what has been used for excursions, which I think are the only things you can spend it on before sailing 
  • Like 1

OBC shows in the travel summary on the Princess web site. The system uses non-refundable OBC first, then refundable. The net OBC available should show. You can use OBC pre-cruise to book excursions. You can not use OBC pre-cruise to purchase anything other than excursions.

• Like 1