I Bid on TwoCabins on Royal Up—How Do I Add an Additional Bid?

teddie

6 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You can only bid on the selection of cabins in your offer - if there are more there, bid away (via the original offer email link).

Thanks very much. Today they added a GS with larger balcony, so I have 3 bids in now. It took me a minute to track it all down.  Suites are noted as sold out for my 2/4/23 Anthem cruise. But it’s worth a try 🙂

teddie

3 hours ago, teddie said:

Thanks very much. Today they added a GS with larger balcony, so I have 3 bids in now. It took me a minute to track it all down.  Suites are noted as sold out for my 2/4/23 Anthem cruise. But it’s worth a try 🙂

This is not as uncommon as you may think.  

When we booked our suite on Harmony we were told that it was the last suite available.  When the Royal Up email came in, out of curiosity I went to the site and was offered the opportunity to bid on every class of suite above ours. 

Based on this I tried to see if I could get a better price from the current Black Friday Sale.  No suites available to do a mock sailing on to compare prices. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Based on this I tried to see if I could get a better price from the current Black Friday Sale.  No suites available to do a mock sailing on to compare prices. 

Cruise fare prices are rarely discounted due Holiday "sales" - they get discounted because RCI needs to move inventory and it happens to line up with the "sales".

Folks have reported being able to get discounts (or perks added) on sold out categories (very rare), but you'd have to call and hope to get a CSR who knows what they're doing.