NCL TRANSFER INFO MCO to cruiseport

ddlb

Question on transfer from MCO Delta flight.  3 of us arrive at 9:55 a.m.  I arrive at 11:17 a.m.  we want to take same bus to cruise port. When we get to baggage what do we do?  Is there a person from NCL there in baggage?   Also I am platinum. Is there a special checkin line at cruise port?  Am I allowed to bring my brother/wife with different booking  in same line with me?  Don’t want to separate if possible. Thanks for any responses. 

After you collect luggage there will be a person from NCL in baggage claim with a clipboard.  Check in and they will direct you to waiting area for busses.  They fill up the busses first come first served.  When bus is full, it leaves.  If you all want to be together, check in when last person arrives.  

As for platinum check in, yes there is special line for that.  Our experience traveling with my sister who is platinum-she got special check in and her traveling companion in her cabin.  They went through a shorter check in line and sat in a different waiting area.  We went through our own check in and met up with them on the ship.  They got to board slightly before us.  So no, the other booking does not benefit.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ddlb said:

Question on transfer from MCO Delta flight.  3 of us arrive at 9:55 a.m.  I arrive at 11:17 a.m.  we want to take same bus to cruise port. When we get to baggage what do we do?  Is there a person from NCL there in baggage?   Also I am platinum. Is there a special checkin line at cruise port?  Am I allowed to bring my brother/wife with different booking  in same line with me?  Don’t want to separate if possible. Thanks for any responses. 

it probably won't matter much about which line at the port.  Given your arrival time at the airport, you won't actually get to the cruise port until between 12:30 and 1:00.  There won't be much of a line/wait to board at those times

44 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

it probably won't matter much about which line at the port.  Given your arrival time at the airport, you won't actually get to the cruise port until between 12:30 and 1:00.  There won't be much of a line/wait to board at those times

Good to know!  Thank you. 

Is there any reason that you can't book the transfer and just show up at the airport the morning of the cruise if you fly in a day early?

I realize that you have to give them incorrect flight info but that is easy to figure out.

2 hours ago, zqvol said:

Is there any reason that you can't book the transfer and just show up at the airport the morning of the cruise if you fly in a day early?

I realize that you have to give them incorrect flight info but that is easy to figure out.

If you didn't book your flight thru NCL, then you could do this.  That being said, you can find cheaper options that will actually pick you up from your hotel 

• Like 1