Suggestions for Island Tour

PartyLikeIts1990

most cruise lines have at least one tour that will take you to several spots and teach you some of the local history.  Just driving around the island you won't get that as the majority is now recent development of hotels and such.  There is one excursions called "Mayan ball game" or something like that, which I can recommend.  My son and I did it a few years ago as he wanted to see them play the game.  It was a great history lesson as well as fun to actually watch a real game played on a real court.  After the game you can get photos with the participants.  

20190919_124328(0) - Copy.jpg

DSCF2572.jpg

On 11/26/2022 at 7:36 AM, PartyLikeIts1990 said:

first time going to cozumel. i would like to do an island tour to see the sights and learn the history of the island. any suggestion? 

Have been to Cozumel 3 times now.  We always engage the services of Black Hat tours.  The owner, Crecenzio, is a real sweetheart and he will drive you anywhere you want or plan a special excursion if necessary.  The second time we went with him, my elderly parents were with us.  My dad was feeling poorly and Crecenzio was so attentive and supportive to him.  When Dad died a week later, and I notified Crecenzio about this, he promptly emailed condolences, along with one of the last photos ever taken of my father.  Highly recommend! 

• Like 1