Sky Smoking

Millygirl

On 11/28/2022 at 8:48 AM, Over from NZ said:

They've done so down under. Any cruises out of Australia.. there's only smoking allowed on one part of the promonade deck on one side.. and an outdoor (but covered) small part of the top deck. No smoking inside anywhere. And nor would smokers expect it - you don't smoke inside when on shore! Everybody is happy.. works perfectly.. and there's no issue. It's such a no-brainer.. why don't they roll that out to the whole fleet?

Only because the law says they have to. If the law didn't I bet it would be the same as other Princess ships.

On 11/29/2022 at 9:22 AM, ChutChut said:

All ships should be non-smoking. There - I said it. I hate smoke. It's dirty and gross and unhealthy. 

Just like sloppy drunks on cruise ships. I hate that. Its dirty, gross and unhealthy. 

Edited by icat2000
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, icat2000 said:

Only because the law says they have to. If the law didn't I bet it would be the same as other Princess ships.

Sure. But the point being.. is that once they did it - everybody is happy. Smokers don't expect to smoke inside on land.. they don't expect (nor want) any different on the ship.. there is no issue. I remember clearly the outcry when they decided you couldn't smoke inside anywhere on land. I think if they changed the law back.. smokers would continue to go outside for a smoke.