Lido Alternative Dining

Minnie29

Can anyone advise me please? The Lido alternative dining option has come available to book for my upcoming QV cruise on My Cunard. 
I have gone through the booking process choosing date and time etc but at no point does it tell you what the menu/theme is on each date?

Does anyone know how one can find that out?

Thank you

It is run on a rotation system. Pre pandemic it was Chinese, American, Mexican, Indian or Italian (not necessarily in that order). We always found the food excellent, but since resuming these evenings it might be different.

When are you going? I am boarding soon, so maybe able to find out.

Have a look at the menus [think you've asked about this before] and then you'll be ready to decide once the alternative schedules [3 consecutive nights each] are available.  We have dined in Bamboo a few times and weren't aware you could book pre boarding. We've never had a problem booking onboard once we found out which evenings Bamboo, if diarised,  was on.

Edited by Victoria2
grammar

3 hours ago, Minnie29 said:

Can anyone advise me please? The Lido alternative dining option has come available to book for my upcoming QV cruise on My Cunard. 
I have gone through the booking process choosing date and time etc but at no point does it tell you what the menu/theme is on each date?

Does anyone know how one can find that out?

Thank you

You will not be able to find out ( via shoreside agents) what the Alternative menu will be on a particular evening on your upcoming cruise.

The Themed menu is often rotated on a three day cycle and that is not 'Always set in stone' . Occasionally the most popular menus ( eg Coriander - Bamboo)  can often be available for up to four days depending on the demand. 

There really is no need to book in advance, wait until you are onboard, speak with the Lido Maitre D and request the dates of the particular themes.

Edited by Bell Boy
  • Like 1